TORONTO, February 2, 2021 / CNW / – Cision announced today that the next-generation Cision Communications Cloud is now available in French Canadian. With this latest edition of the full-service platform, communicators can be in Canada can connect to a network of over 1.1 billion media and influencers and link earned media to business results with intuitive, customizable dashboards and reports.
Find out more here.
The next generation of Cision Communications Cloud has a network of over 1.1 billion media and influencers.
With the next-generation Cision Communications Cloud, communicators can quickly address and engage media, as well as monitor, measure, and share impact. Cision’s 7 million+ global sources can be converted into actionable, executive-grade business intelligence. Voice percentage, social engagement, search engine optimization impact, brand sentiment, and referrals from earned media to company websites are among the most important metrics to track.
The updated platform also includes Cision Impact data with validated audience reach and response metrics in a dashboard. Customers can choose to take metrics to the next level, capturing not just who saw their coverage, but what those viewers did next to link actions to revenue.
“The past year has been a critical one for our clients and the communications industry as a whole as it became even more important to demonstrate the real value that PR brings to a company,” he said Sharlene Dozois, SVP for sales and customer experience at Cision. “We are excited to start the new year with the latest innovations in the Cision Communications Cloud in French Canadian and to help our customers get there Canada strengthen their relationships with the media and build a more powerful program of measuring deserved media. “
The next generation Cision Communications Cloud is available in both Canadian English and Canadian French and includes:
- Extensive Canadian News Surveillance: Cision has secured exclusive rights to publications like La Presse. The sun, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star and many more. Communicators can view full articles and broadcast clips and share them with internal stakeholders.
- 1.1 billion expertly curated master profiles of traditional media and social media influencers: Communicators find more contact information, performance metrics, social profiles, pitching tips, and recently published content – all reviewed and continuously updated by Cision’s dedicated research team.
- Visually Engaging Analytics: Fully customizable widgets make it easy to create compelling visual representations of media value earned and generate new insights with competitive reporting data.
- Reporting priorities always at hand: Communicators can use the dashboards to quickly create lean, interactive reports and share them with their managers and teams.
- Mobile and tablet-friendly layouts: Communicators can access earned media information anytime, anywhere.
As the leading global provider of public relations and marketing communications technology and information, Cision helps companies share messages, grow brands, and influence audiences to drive business results. Newswire Distribution, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring and analysis, and social media management offer a one-stop solution suite. Cision has offices in 24 countries across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information on Cision’s award-winning solutions, including next-generation Cision Communications Cloud®, please visit www.cision.ca and follow @CisionCA on Twitter.
Communication and content manager, decision
SOURCE Cision Ltd.