If you’ve recently flown to or from Calgary International Airport, be sure to check this list.
The Canadian government has updated its list of domestic and international flights that have confirmed exposure to coronavirus, and five of the flights between September 20-29 were to or from Calgary.
Here are the new additions to the domestic flight list:
- Air Canada Flight AC133 from Toronto to Calgary on September 24, affecting rows 19-25
- WestJet flight WS3178 from Grande Rairie to Calgary on September 24th affecting unknown ranks
- WestJet flight WS662 from Calgary to Toronto on September 24, involving unknown ranks
- WestJet flight WS665 from Toronto to Calgary on September 26, affecting rows 18-23
- Air Canada Flight AC158 from Calgary to Toronto on September 29, affecting rows 27 through 33
There have been no new international flights to or from Calgary with known coronavirus exposures.
Those who may have sat in affected ranks should be tested for coronavirus by completing the Alberta Health Services coronavirus self-assessment tool and self-isolating until they get a negative test result.