If you have recently flown to or from Calgary International Airport, be sure to check this list.
The Canadian government updated its list of domestic and international flights confirmed to have exposure to coronavirus, and five of the flights between October 10 and 14 were to or from Calgary.
Here are the new additions to the domestic flight list:
- Air Canada Flight AC158 from Calgary to Toronto on October 10, affecting rows 24 through 30
- WestJet flight WS195 from Calgary to Victoria on October 10, affecting rows 5 through 11
- WestJet flight WS182 from Kelowna to Calgary on October 10, affecting rows 1 through 4
- WestJet flight WS613 from Ottawa to Calgary on October 11th, affecting rows 1 through 7
There was also an international flight using Calgary International Airport and a confirmed case of coronavirus:
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines scares KLM677 from Amsterdam to Calgary on October 10, affecting unknown ranks.
Those who may have sat in affected ranks should be tested for coronavirus by completing the Alberta Health Services coronavirus self-assessment tool and self-isolating until they get a negative test result.