Calgary real estate is on the pricey side when compared to other Canadian cities like Toronto and Vancouver, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have extravagant homes in the market.
This month’s roundup of Zoocasa’s most expensive Calgary property listings featured highlights such as rooftop terraces, wine bars, outdoor fireplaces, and private elevators, among other things.
While these homes may be a little outside of the average Calgarian budget, they’re still fun to look at. Who knows, you might just find your future dream home.
These are the most expensive deals in Calgary right now.
5.839,900 USD: 1818 5th Street SW
- Living room: About 1,919 sq ft
- Unique features: This inner-city cliff bungalow townhouse features a private courtyard and double garage, and is just steps from the Elbow River and the trendy 17th Avenue and 4th Street neighborhoods.
- Other features: Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a downstairs office, a tiled gas fireplace, high ceilings, and a large rooftop terrace with views of downtown Calgary.
4. 899,999 USD: 1723 10th Street SW
- Living room: Approximately 2,177 sq ft
- Unique features: This spacious Lower Mount Royal home has a rooftop deck, upgraded gas fireplace, and tandem double garage with additional outdoor parking that is often difficult to find in inner-city neighborhoods.
- Other features: Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen / kitchen with updated appliances as well as a walk-in closet and a spa-like bath with a deep soaking tub in the master suite.
3.1.5 million: 515 21st Avenue SW
- Living room: Approx. 2238 m²
- Unique features: This modern townhouse in the Cliff Bungalow has skyline views from the front and rear decks on the top floor. The master suite features his and hers sinks, steam shower and a unique boutique-style closet.
- Other features: Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a double garage, a landscaped front yard on a quiet street, and a bar with a wine fridge in the kitchen.
2.179 million US dollars: 2 Valor Circle SW
- Living room: Approximately 3,137 sq ft
- Unique features: This leafy townhouse in Richmond Park-Knob Hill has an additional carriage house for the privacy and comfort of your guests. This corner lot also has a fully fenced, landscaped garden and a private roof terrace.
- Other features: Three bedrooms, four bathrooms, 10 foot ceilings, large windows, a fireplace in the living room, and close to 23 acres of hiking trails and open space in Valor Park.
1. $ 1.99 million: 8 Victoria Cross Boulevard SW
- Living room: CA 3,597 sq ft
- Unique features: This luxury Richmond Park-Knob Hill townhouse offers three-level access from your personal elevator. Also included are an outdoor fireplace and a spa-inspired bathroom with a freestanding tub.
- Other features: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, high ceilings, underfloor heating, a two-car garage, plus quartz countertops and high-end appliances in the kitchen.
Exactly from March 4th